On Monday I received a liebster awards from Elba from Live Colorful. Elba had helped me out with what I should choose as April's giveaway and we both share similar blogs, plus she has some amazing tutorials on Valentines day cards, coasters and loads more!
So when you receive a Liebster award you need to answer some questions the blogger who gave you the award asked you so people can get to know more about you. It’s a fun way to meet and connect with other talented bloggers and reward all their hard work and creativity.
Here are the questions that Elba asked me:
1) Describe yourself in three words:Confident, imaginative, dramatic.
2) Do you have a hobby?
I have many. Piano, sketching, blogging, rock climbing and writing are my favourites.
3) Your favourite colour is...
The orange you get in a sunset :)
4) Coffee or tea?
I haven't had tea for ages but its really nice so tea it is!
5) Where do you find inspiration for your new posts or creations?
Pinterest, or during a day dream.
6) What is your favourite song?
You're that I want cover by Julia and Angus Stone. It's like the folk version of the song.
7) Name three things you can't live without...
Soap, iPad and family (including my two cats)
8) What has been the biggest obstacle you've had during your adventures as a blogger?
Trying to fit in work and blogging at the same time.
9) What is your favourite dessert?
Sticky toffee pudding!
10) What season do you enjoy the most?
I usually love winter because we go skiing, but when we don't I love the summer!
11) Is there anything that scares you?
Noises in my house at night. My imagination goes crazy if that happens and I'm just there like,"Oh my gosh! Ghosts!" Even though I don't believe in ghosts, which is quite funny.
And now I want to share this amazing award to 11 awesome blogs that I really love and where I’ve found excellent tips, experiences, creations and a creative way to live that is really inspiring.